These terms and conditions constitute a legally binding contract between the customer (you) and the Website, I Love My Chair (Quadra Pan Pacific ABN 34146036875)
You agree to be bound by the Terms and Conditions by accessing the Website, regardless of whether you create an account or make a purchase.
By using this Website you agree:
Not to attempt to “hack” the website or any other website you do not own.
- Not to reverse engineer, decompile or disassemble the I Love My Chair website.
- That I Love My Chair owes no royalties or licence fee to you or any third party for use of material posted or transmitted by/to the Website.
- All submissions made by you including, without limitation, chair designs, ideas, know-how, questions, reviews, blog comments will be treated as non-proprietary and non-confidential. I Love My Chair reserves the right to use, copy, display, distribute and publish any submissions made on the Website.
- All chair designs compiled by the customer, regardless of whether a purchase was made or not, remain the intellectual and creative property of I Love My Chair, and can be copied, distributed or incorporated into the Website for commercial and non-commercial purposes.
- To respect the Intellectual Property, Trademarks, and all copyrights relating to the Website, My Bespoke Chair, Bespoke Art, I Love My Chair and Emma Veiga-Malta. The Website contents remain the property and copyright of I Love My Chair (Quadra Pan Pacific)
- All materials, written or image, belong to I Love My Chair, My Bespoke Chair, Bespoke Art, Quadra Pan Pacific and Emma Veiga-Malta.
- Copyright is owned by Emma Veiga-Malta.
- No duplication, copying, alteration or disemination of material.
- Permission must be sought and credit given for any use of images and material on this website.
- As a condition of creating an account or email communication with I Love My Chair, you consent to us sending you Administrative and Promotional emails.
- Administrative emails relate to details of your account activity and purchases you have made. Your privacy is important to us – we will not share your details with Third Parties.
- Promotional emails relate to product information, My Bespoke Chair news, and special offers. You can unsubscribe at any time from Promotional emails.
Ordering and Payment
- When you place an order, and your payment has been confirmed, we will issue you with an order number and payment receipt by email.
- If we cannot process your payment or order, we shall contact you via email or telephone.
- I Love My Chair (Quadra Pan Pacific) reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, remove or edit content, or cancel orders in their sole discretion.
Supply of Goods
- Subject to these Terms and Conditions, and once your quote approval and confirmation are received, we will supply to you the products indicated on your quote.
Returns and Refunds
- We do not offer refunds or returns on all chairs upholstered, repaired, designed on commission.
- Payment of the deposit indicates that you have approved and are happy with all aspects of the job as detailed in the quote.
- Studio Luxe chairs can be returned and refunded only if there is damage incurred before delivery was made.
- We cannot refund chairs returned due to change of mind or unsuitability.
- Please notify us by email within 7 days of receiving the chair, stating your order number and reason for a return and refund. Please attach photos.
- The customer is responsible for the costs of returning the chair to the I love My Chair offices. Address: on asking.
- The customer is responsible for packaging and protecting the chair from further damage when returning the chair. If the chair is returned to us damaged, no refund will be given.
- Refund for the cost of the chair will be given within 5 days of the chair being received and inspected by I Love My Chair.
- Refunds will only be given on chairs bought from the Studio Luxe Collection,
Competitions, promotions and special offers
- Only Australian residents or those with Australian addresses are eligible to be sent prizes or goods won/obtained through our competitions, promotions and special offers.
- The customer’s privacy is paramount at I Love My Chair.
- We will do everything to protect your privacy and ensure your designing and shopping experience is done with complete confidence.
- We collect only information necessary to conduct business: full name and contact details, delivery name and address, billing information and any personal information you disclose when you complete an online order form or send us via email.
- We will not under any circumstances disclose information about you to a Third Party unrelated to our business, unless such a disclosure is authorised or required by law, or you have expressly consented to such a disclosure.
Governing Law and Severability
This contract will be governed by the laws of New South Wales, Australia. Any dispute arising out of your use of the Website, or the products purchased on it shall be subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the courts of that jurisdiction.
If a provision of these Terms and Conditions is or becomes illegal, invalid or unenforceable that shall not affect the validity or enforceability of any other provision.